+60193029570 / [email protected]
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced in SQL Server development and administration including security, performance, and high availability.
- Diverse software development related skill sets including (but not limited to) software design and programming methodology, Windows and Linux server administration, various database engine administration, technical support, and mentoring/tutoring.
- Able to work independently, recognizing patterns/problems, developing and implementing solutions while also able to collaborate with a team, managing and delegating tasks appropriately and efficiently.
- Experienced as a developer, freelancer, and tutor has resulted in exceptional problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, and patience.
Programming Languages & Scripts:
Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2014/2016, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB
Frameworks / Libraries:
Node.js, .Net 4/Core, Bootstrap, Adonis.js, Django, jQuery, React
APIs / Protocols:
AJAX, REST, XML
Software / Tools:
Visual Studio, SublimeText, IntelliJ Idea, IntelliJ PyCharm, Git, IIS 6/7/8.5, Apache, Nginx, Regular Expression, Altova XMLSpy
Linux (Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OS X, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11), Windows Server (2012 R2, 2016, 2019)
Certifications and Education
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (2015)
- MSc of Machine Learning, Ibaraki University, Ibaraki, Japan (2011 – 2013)
- Associate Degree of Electronics and Systems Engineering, Gifu National College of Technology, Gifu, Japan (2008 – 2011)
Majiska Digital Solutions (Jenjarom, Selangor)
- Founder and CEO, Apr 2019 – Present *
Leading in house digital agency, focusing on delivering digital solutions such as website and apps using React based technology stacks.
Amkor Technology Malaysia (Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor)
- Software Engineer, May 2013 – Mar 2019 *
Enhanced and expanded the manufacturing execution system while helping Amkor business to grow by improving systems to fit new customers’ requirements.
SAP system migration (Oct 2017 – June 2018)
Helped ATM to lead development of new system to cater factory wide SAP system implementation. Tasked to develop a replacement of mission critical MES and B2B applications related to billings and financing. With help from other developers, finance & planner team members as well as business managers from other Amkor factories, we managed to complete the project on time and continue to support the new system after SAP project go-live.
Environment: Python 3, MS SQL Server, XML
CIM automation system enablement (Aug 2017)
Worked closely with ATM’s IE, Infra and system atomation group from Philiphines to transfer CIM automation technology from there to Malaysia. CIM automation system enables production engineers to fetch and upload machine recipe using user-friendly GUI. The program also enables user to monitor machine uptime as well as machine efficiency monitoring.
Environment: Java 8, MS SQL Server
B2B ETL establishment (June 2016)
Appointed as ATM project lead to establish Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) of ATM to Amkor Global B2B feed by designing, developing and integrating Manufacturing Execution System (MES) with Amkor ETL requirements. Worked with international peers from US, Japan, Philippines and Singapore to enable the system in ATM. Went through detailed data verification with ATM customers to ensure data quality and integrity. B2B ETL system is a requirement from ATM customers which helped ATM to secure about $10 million USD in 2016 revenue.
Environment: Python 3, MS SQL Server, XML
Microsoft SQL Server database upgrade and migration (Sept – Dec 2015)
Appointed as project leader to upgrade existing production Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) databases from version 2000 and 2005 to 2014 version. Project started in September 2015 from less critical database system and escalated to mission-critical ATM production servers in December 2015 using side-by-side upgrade method. Worked closely with ATM IT Infra team as well as helped IT managers to coordinate production shutdown for database upgrade activity. With help from other IT team members, we managed to complete the database migration according to planned timeline and without any major issues encountered. We also noticed drop of nearly 70% database related service tickets after the migration.
Environment: MS SQL Server
Web-based MES application (Sept 2014)
Helped Application Development team to develop Online MES application in ATM. By thoroughly studying legacy ATM desktop-based MES application, we were able to list out legacy MES shortcomings and addressed them in online version of MES. Developed Web API based system which introduced ATM to modern web-based applications that helped to solve ATM business problems such as user input validation, data queueing, and multi-customer system readiness.
Majiska Solutions (Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor)
Consultant, July 2015 – Present
Provide consultancy and web based solutions using modern technologies.